Secure Finance, partnerships and Feedstock to Ensure Commercialization of your MSW to Biofuels Project
New Municipalities signed up including:
and more.. to see a sample of attendees click here
MSW to Biofuels and Bio-products is the premiere forum for companies with MSW conversion capabilities. With over 200 attendees expected to attend, a great number of municipalities and 30 + leading industry voices, join us for 2 days of partnerships, business development and focussed learning on October 6th and 7th.
Speakers already announced to take part include:
Renewable Energy Group
and FL SWANA.
Join them in Orlando on the 6th and 7th of October. Key topics which will be covered include:
- Finance: Bridge the gap between the finance community and new technology to kick start delivery of your facility
- Partnership: Build collaborative partnerships with waste stream owners, technology providers and financiers to get the stamp of approval for your project needs
- Technology: De-risk your MSW to biofuels project and deliver excellent returns by choosing the right technology route
- Beyond Biofuels: Discover lucrative alternatives to biofuels production exploiting the likes of syngas, hydrogen, and chemicals to boost your revenue from waste
- Policy and regulatory issues: Get smart on the latest shifts in state & federal policy and incorporate them into your project plan so you can avoid shocks!
This is the premiere event for all those interested in MSW and its potential as a feedstock for biofuels and bioproducts!
New for MSW to Biofuels and Bio-products 2014
- Site Visit: You will have the opportunity to see Topline Energy's facility first hand and get insider knowledge on the most effective methods for syngas production
- Finance workshop: financial advisors will tell you how to turn your start up project into an attractive investment proposition
- Biochemicals panel: industry leaders in the chemical and biochemical industry will share the visions of the ways MSW can be used in this industry area
- Results of how increased plastics in the waste stream can affect syngas composition will be revealed at this event
- A Gas to Liquids panel - giving an indepth analysis into game changing technology which would make this type of conversion economically viable
Why should you attend?
- This conference has a highly targeted focus – we expose the key industry issues and then find the most innovative industry leaders to provide sound solutions that you can apply to your business
- You will have the chance to meet leading financiers and wealth management decision makers – this will give you the opportunity to learn how to make your business more attractive to investors
- Beyond conventional biofuels: We have kept up to pace with the fast changing nature of the USA energy market and will have key pioneering companies discuss future options for bioproducts
- We understand the crucial need for feedstock so guarantee the attendance of municipalities and Waste Management Companies, who are interested in potential projects
- We are the only conference to focus on MSW and concentrate our efforts on helping you capitalize on the high energy value of the municipal solid waste strea
Great Speaker Variety for 2014
- Daniel Oh, CEO, Renewable Energy Group
- Craig Stuart-Paul, CEO, Fiberight
- Kyle Teamey, CEO, Liquid Light
- Bruce Leonard, Director, Corporate Development, Alter NRG
- Mitch Kessler, President, Kessler Consulting Inc, FL SWANA
- Tim Cesarek, Senior VP Business Development, Enerkem
- Steve Csonka, Executive Director, CAAFI
- Sadesh Sookraj, EVP Chemicals, Novomer
- Kelsi Oswald, WTE program manager, Pinellas County and Chairman of WTE FL SWANA
- Valentino Tiangco, Biomass Program Lead, SMUD
- Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, Velocys
- Mark Reidy, Counsel, Kilpatrick & Stockton LLP
- Charles Reighart, Recycling and Waste Prevention Manager, Baltimore Public Works
- Craig Cookson, Director Sustainability & Recycling, American Chemistry Council
- Anne Steckel, VP Federal Policy, National Biodiesel Board
- Anne Germain, Director of Waste and Recycling at Environmental Industry Associations, National Waste and Recycling Association
- Dr Marco Castaldi, City University of New York
- Christian Felske Ph.D., Peng, Technical Specialist Processing, Research & Regulatory Waste Management Services and Utilities, City of Edmonton
- John Carlton, Senior Vice President, GBB
- David Haberman, President, IF LLC
- Mark Lezell, Presdident, Global Settlements LLC
- TBC, VP, Waste Management
- Mark Robinson, Research and Development, Space Coast Energy Consortium
Who attended last year?
- Private waste management companies
- Advanced biofuels producers
- Advanced chemicals producers and stakeholders
- Government agencies
- MSW to biofuels developers
- Financial institutions and investors
This is what some of your peers say about us...
The Conference is a great place to network with new potential customers and hear the latest trends in the Waste Conversion arena.
This conference was an excellent event, with top flight speakers from diverse backgrounds, and good networking opportunities.
Clean Skies LLC
The conference provided my organization with a national gauge on the industry as a whole and networking opportunities...it's good to be with others who have the same passion.
Waste To Energy Partners