Finance, Build and Maximize your Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Project
Due to overwhelming demand, we have extended the space at our venue, 10 additional spaces remain - Click here to book yours now!
Already 100% confirmed to attend are LA County, City of San Jose, Gaz Metro, Maverick Biofuels, Veolia, the USDA, DONG Energy, Clean energy renewable fuels, Ameresco, AMEC, City of Leduc, CleanWorld and many more ...The biggest names in gas-fired power will be attending… click here to see a sample attendee list
VP - Resource recovery
Clean Energy Renewable Fuels
Zero Waste Energy
Bioenergy Association of California
Director of Regulatory Affairs
Waste Management Inc.
Features of the conference
- Finance: Explore and evaluate all the options for financing a successful AD facility to get your project moving fast
- Construction: Hear from the top AD developers working in the USA and find out how you can deliver an AD facility on budget and on time
- Business Model: Build effective partnerships across the supply chain to secure the feedstock and off-take agreements that will make your project a financial success
- Regulation & State Support: Find out what support is available to new AD projects by fully understanding the regulatory landscape
- Customer Perspectives: Talk to the municipalities, dairies, food & beverage companies and waste water companies that want to drive AD forward; find out what they want so you can deliver a project that meets their expectations
- Site visit and Workshop: Use the industry site visit to a biorefinery and American Biogas Council workshop to enhance your technical and practical understnading of AD and learn how to monetize it effectively
Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is the next big thing in the sustainable management of waste, offering the most viable conversion process to create valuable market ready outputs in the form of biogas, energy and fertilizer. The technology has matured and has been widely used globally and on many different scales; proving beyond any doubt that sustainability can equal profitability and less of a carbon footprint.
AgStar say that facilities across the USA have the potential to collectively generate more than 13 million megawatt-hours (MWh) per year and displace about 1,670 megawatts (MW) of fossil fuel-fired generation. Add this to the huge surge in demand for gas powered vehicles and suddenly AD looks like an essential part of the energy mix puzzle.
And with the evolution of biogas into a serious fuel for the future - their is a greater need than ever to unlock the full potential of AD!
For all the information you need, from speaker line up to agenda to how to register - Download the digital copy of the event's brochure
The 3rd annual Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Conference is about to set to give you all the tools you need to unlock the potential of this vibrant and emerging industry by helping you create unique partnerships with feedstock suppliers (Dairies, Municipalities, Food & Beverage companies and waste water treatment companies), the AD technology and construction specialists and crucially utilities and Bio CNG suppliers that can guarantee you off-take agreements.
This is what some of your peers say about us...
The Conference is a great place to network with new potential customers and hear the latest trends in the Waste Conversion arena.
This conference was an excellent event, with top flight speakers from diverse backgrounds, and good networking opportunities.
Clean Skies LLC
The conference provided my organization with a national gauge on the industry as a whole and networking opportunities...it's good to be with others who have the same passion.
Waste To Energy Partners