Catalysing Large Scale Deployment of Biogas For Multiple Markets
Features of the conference
- Policy Support: Get updated on the regulations, legislation and incentives that are driving the waste, gas, electricity & fuels market in 2016 & beyond
- Securing investment: Hear best practice financing perspectives from leading investors and developers to bridge the gap and secure backing for your project
- Operational excellence: Identify how you can plan and deliver your project with suitable technology, operation phasing and design flexibility to optimize long-term ROI
- Know your customer: Get exclusive case studies from end users to identify project challenges and strengthen your development strategy to save time, frustration and money
- Closing the loop: realize how you can add value to your project with innovative digestate and biogas system by-products
Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is the next big thing in the sustainable management of waste, offering the most viable conversion process to create valuable market ready outputs in the form of biogas, energy and fertilizer. The technology has matured and has been widely used globally and on many different scales; proving beyond any doubt that sustainability can equal profitability and less of a carbon footprint.
AgStar say that facilities across the USA have the potential to collectively generate more than 13 million megawatt-hours (MWh) per year and displace about 1,670 megawatts (MW) of fossil fuel-fired generation. Add this to the huge surge in demand for gas powered vehicles and suddenly AD looks like an essential part of the energy mix puzzle.
And with the evolution of biogas into a serious fuel for the future - their is a greater need than ever to unlock the full potential of AD!
Leading experts that will help strengthen your project development strategy
At Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Summit 2015 our expert speakers will help you boost your project pipeline and accelerate the growth of your biogas business. So far our confirmed C-level executives include:
- Chris Cassidy, Renewable Energy Advisor, USDA
- Daniel Fishman, Technology Manager, U.S. Department of Energy
- Gil Friend, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Palo Alto
- Chuck White, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Waste Management
- Kathleen Ligocki, CEO, Harvest Power
- Steve Sherman, Community Affairs, East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD)
- Chris Peot, Director, Resource Recovery, DC Water
- Jim Potter, President, AgEnergy USA
- Trina Martynowicz, Sustainability & Innovative Technology Lead, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- John May, Managing Director, Stern Brothers
- Mark Williams, General Manager, Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
- Jim Lucas, Market Development Manager, SoCal Gas
- Patrick Serfass, Executive Director, American Biogas Council
For all the information you need, from the latest speaker line up and agenda sessions to how to register - Download the digital copy of the event's brochure
The 3rd annual Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Conference is about to set to give you all the tools you need to unlock the potential of this vibrant and emerging industry by helping you create unique partnerships with feedstock suppliers (Dairies, Municipalities, Food & Beverage companies and waste water treatment companies), the AD technology and construction specialists and crucially utilities and Bio CNG suppliers that can guarantee you off-take agreements.
This is what some of your peers say about us...
The Conference is a great place to network with new potential customers and hear the latest trends in the Waste Conversion arena.
This conference was an excellent event, with top flight speakers from diverse backgrounds, and good networking opportunities.
Clean Skies LLC
The conference provided my organization with a national gauge on the industry as a whole and networking opportunities...it's good to be with others who have the same passion.
Waste To Energy Partners
Renewable Waste Intelligence
+44 (0) 20 7375 7556
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7556